.Deep friendship


Half Girl friend
Good Morning friends, Today I want to tell a true story about friendship and how to start friendship.
Where? I gasped, trying to catch my breath. I had two minutes left for my interview to start and I couldn’t find room. Lost, I stopped whoever I could in the confusing corridors of Stephen’s College to ask for directions.
                 Most students ignored me. Many sniggered. I wonder why. Well, I know. My accent. Back in 2018, My English was Bihari. I don’t want to talk now like I did back then. It’s embarrassing. It wasn’t English. It was 90 percent Bihari Hindi mixed with 10 percent really bad English. For instance this is what I had actually said;
                ‘ Cumty room ......batlaieyega zara? Hamara interview hai na wahan......Mera Khel ka kota hai. Kis taraf hai?’
                If I start speaking the way I did those days, you’ll get a headche. So I am going to say in
English. Just imagine my words in Bhojpuri- laced Hindi, with worst possible English thrown in.
                  Where are you from, mam? Said a boy with hair longer than most girls.
                Me Sunil from Buxar, Bihar.’
His friends laughed. Over time, I learnt that people often what they call a  ‘ rhetorical question- something they ask just to make a point, not expecting an answer.Here the point was to demonstrate that I was an alien amongest them. My friend, Rani is very good friend and i love her heartly. Sometimes i meet also her and this friendship is going on the present time. Now, I married with her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The thought of Lord Buddha

Biography of Sachin Tendulkar

Love